Hood Anneal Furnace
Onex’s most recent hood anneal furnace build is just one example of how we offered a best in class, custom solution for one of the largest Forging Companies in North America.
- Designed, Fabricated, Installed, and Commissioned in 12 weeks!
- Selected a hood-style furnace for this client’s application because it is more cost effective than a traditional car furnace.
- The system is expandable for efficiency with two (2) bases and one (1) hood. This allows the client to load/unload one base while the hood is over the second base processing product.
- A hood furnace also requires less floor space and no foundation work in comparison to a car furnace.
- Unlike car furnaces, the furnace can be loaded by an overhead crane.
- The furnace seal has no mechanical parts reducing opportunities for wear.
Onex’s experienced team worked closely with our client to evaluate their production needs and design a furnace that fit their operation. Onex will continue to be a service provider for the client to maintain the furnace ensuring the it operates at peak performance.
Onex has over 50 years of experience designing, manufacturing, and servicing furnaces for heat intensive industries. Our team has the technical expertise required to support all furnace related needs.