Marketing Communications Specialist
Location: Erie, PA
Job Type: Full Time
The Marketing and Communication Specialist has responsibility for executing tasks for assigned projects and activities in support of the company’s strategic growth with marketing, communication and public relations activities. The Marketing and Communication Specialist will have the responsibility for writing web and social media content, managing social media accounts, writing copy for newsletters and ad campaigns, building content for the regional intranet communication, writing digital ads and more.
- Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribute in online channels.
- Create strategies to drive digital audience growth and engagement.
- Craft and send regular newsletters with company updates.
- Join social media groups and professional platforms to discuss industry-related topics.
- Monitor corporate website and social media pages and address clients’ queries.
- Ensure company brand voice is consistently communicated among all digital channels.
- Track ROI for marketing campaigns.
- Developing and executing web content with guidelines to ensure consistent, impactful and relevant creation, curation and maintenance of content
- Monitor website trends and analytics
- Monitoring analytics and applying insights to improve our product and to increase engagement with the use of Google analytics, Google Search Console and WordPress
Research and Analysis
- Assemble and analyze sales forecasts then preparing marketing and advertising strategies.
- Gather customer feedback to inform sales and product teams.
- Market research of current and potential customer base.
- Plan interviews, photo shoots and media videos.
- Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness.
- Liaise with the media, advertising agencies and public relations firms.
- 1-2 years’ experience in the related field
- Bachelor’s in marketing, Communications, Public Relations or relevant field
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Web App Development (HTML, JS, WordPress, etc.)
- B2B Advertising
- CRM Systems
- SEO and Google Analytics
917 Bacon Street
Erie, PA 16511
3711 West 3rd Avenue
Beaver Falls, PA 15010