About Our Team
Our mission is to be a strategic consultant for our clients with a goal of understanding their operation and optimize their processes that will give them a superior competitive advantage in the marketplace. Check out some of our career opportunities at Onex, Inc. as we are growing and looking for top talent!
Career Opportunities Available:
- The Senior Buyer is responsible for managing inventory and processing purchase orders while being cost
- The Precast Specialist is responsible to produce the number of required precast shapes per work orders.
- Truck driver is responsible for the safe and timely delivery of products to our customers. Driver is tasked with driving and maintaining trucks, and work with shipping department to plan routes and track deliveries. A Commercial Class B (CDL) License is required. Shop laborer responsibilities include coordinating with shop supervisor to most efficiently complete job requirements and maintain on-time delivery. Successful candidates must have clean driving record and must pass a drug and alcohol test.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for building customer OEM furnace builds. The Project Manager must maintain good communication with the client. The Project Manager will be responsible to oversee all relevant departments, mechanical, electrical, and refractory, to include working with vendors to complete jobs.
- The Marketing and Communication Specialist is responsible for executing tasks for assigned projects and activities in support of the company’s strategic growth with marketing, communication and public relations activities.
- Onex’s combustion field technicians provide our customers manufacturing operation with unmatched expertise in furnace services – burner tune ups, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, retrofitting, and replacement.
- The electrical technician will be responsible for the design, development, implementation, and analysis of electrical products and systems.
- The bricklayer will be responsible for tearing out and installing refractory in customer equipment.
917 Bacon Street
Erie, PA 16511
1308 Main Street
Crescent, PA 15046