About Our Team
Our mission is to be a strategic consultant for our clients with a goal of understanding their operation and optimize their processes that will give them a superior competitive advantage in the marketplace. Check out some of our career opportunities at Onex, Inc. as we are growing and looking for top talent!
Career Opportunities Available:
- The Project Manager will be responsible for building customer OEM furnace builds. The Project Manager must maintain good communication with the client. The Project Manager will be responsible to oversee all relevant departments, mechanical, electrical, and refractory, to include working with vendors to complete jobs.
- The Marketing and Communication Specialist is responsible for executing tasks for assigned projects and activities in support of the company’s strategic growth with marketing, communication and public relations activities.
- Onex’s combustion field technicians provide our customers manufacturing operation with unmatched expertise in furnace services – burner tune ups, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, retrofitting, and replacement.
- The electrical technician will be responsible for the design, development, implementation, and analysis of electrical products and systems.
- The bricklayer will be responsible for tearing out and installing refractory in customer equipment.
917 Bacon Street
Erie, PA 16511
1308 Main Street
Crescent, PA 15046